Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Playing catch-up!


Hello All!

  I have not been on here for awhile now. I have had so much going on. I decided to do a catch up blog so here goes.


Don had a conference in Orlando!!!!  Yea!!!  We were supposed to be gone for one week but he surprised me by staying a second week. Blog coming soon!

Got to spent lots of time with Laci!!! Yea!!!  Post coming soon!

We had been planning Laci's first fundraiser while I was going to be there, so I could help her with it. Blog coming soon!


We went to the beach, the lazy river, CSI and just had a great time. Blog coming!!


I have some great recipes coming, including a great, easy crock pot meatloaf recipe. So delicious!  Coming soon!

Want to share what I use on Sammy that works amazingly great to keep him from tangling and matting.  Coming soon!


Have a new Bounce product to tell you about.  Coming soon! Well, at least it's new to me. I have never seen it before. 


So lots going on and lots to tell you about. Check back later for all the updates. 

Wow! I had better get busy! :)


Enjoy your day!

Lenetta

No comments: