Sunday, March 23, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISHA!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER-

KISHA LYNN




It's hard to believe that it has been 38 years. Wow!






You have grown into such a beautiful woman.

I loved you before you were born and I have loved you every single day for the last 38 years.


We have gone through some great times but also some rough times, but not even for one second did I ever stop loving you.


I know, you know that you can always count on me to be there for you. I always will be.

I am so proud of you and so many times wish I had your wisdom. You always give the best advice in just about any situation. You are wise beyond your years.
I hope this day is one of the best days of your life. Enjoy it to the fullest.


I love you to the moon and back.



Happy Birthday Kisha. I love you!!!
(wish I was there with you today to spend it with you.)
Love Mom

1 comment:

Kisha Jaggers said...

Thank you so much mom.. I love you!