Sunday, May 17, 2015

Body Beast-Week 5




Week 5 of 12

I used to get on the scale every single day but decided I would not get on it until we were finished with Week 4. I really thought I would find that I had gained weight. But to my 


surprise I had lost 5 and a half pounds. Wow!!! I started at 132.5. I weighed in at 127 lbs. So happy!!!

Don started 4 weeks ago at 222 and he weighed in to his surprise at 215 and a half.  He lost 6 and a half pounds. He was so thrilled. I love that he is enjoying this program. 

We also took our measurements again. Happy with those also .

Don went and got another set of wrist bands so we would have two sets. They have a brace in them that really helps. I have very weak wrist and these let me do the pushups etc. He also got me a bigger ball. When we exercise on the weekends together, I use the ball and give him the bench. Then he got some more bands as my 25 lbs was not near enough for him. He got a 100 lb band with handles and door stop. 

We had a lot going on this week with our daughter graduating college and Don's parents were in town staying with us. 

We didn't always eat like we should have but we are back on track now. Thank goodness for our Shakeology. Its whats for breakfast every day this week. Going to get Don some of the individual packs so he can have them at work and with him when he travels. He really enjoys them for breakfast. Also, the combo packs have not only chocolate, but also strawberry and vanilla. Yum!!!
We are loving all the different flavors we are getting with Shakeology. Bananas, pineapple, cherries, Graham crackers, strawberries and we just keep trying different fresh fruits. So delicious. 




Sunday May 10th -Legs

This leg day just about did me in. I had worked outside for two days cleaning the patio and power spraying everything in sight. I was on concrete all day and came in late. Then did my legs workout. Will NEVER do legs again at night. I will get up and do them first thing in the morning. They are my hardest day and tonight was super hard. Completely exhausted! I used 9, 12, and 15 lb weights.

Monday May 11th-Back
This is without question my favorite workout day. But I definitely prefer to do these earlier than later. But will do Whatever It Takes!!! I used 12, 15 and 18 lb weights.

Tuesday May 12th- Arms/Abs
My second least favorite day. This is a really hard  workout for me. While it was hard today, the first time I did arms/abs  was one of the hardest days I have had on Body Beast. Today was better. I stayed the same as the last time using 5, 7, 9 and 12 lb weights.

Wednesday May 13th-Shoulders
I was not looking forward this today at all but I have to say it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It was hard but not as hard as the last time. I used 7, 9, and 12 lb weights. At one point I had to drop to a 5 lb weight because it was just so hard to do but I got through it. Sagi does kick my butt!!!

Thursday May 14th- Rest Day

Friday May 15th- Chest
This was not as hard today as it was before. I knocked it out early which I was glad I did. I used 7, 9, and 12 lb weights.

Saturday May 16th- Legs
Really!!! Two leg days this week. This one I did early in the morning as I will never do legs at night again. It is just to hard. Well, Sagi did it again. He kicked my butt. Wore me out!!! Exhausted me completely!!! But I did it!!!! I didn't go up on the weights. I kept them as 7, 9, and 12 lbs. I may go up a little this next week. We will wait and see. 

Don is doing amazing with this program. He is pushing himself to his max every workout. He was using 40 and 50 plus pound weights on arms this week. Wow! That was a big jump from last week.  So proud of him. He loves that he dropped 6 1/2 pounds after 4 weeks. Can't wait to see where we are at on Week 8. 


So excited to have 5 weeks behind us. Only 7 more weeks!!! 
We are almost halfway through!!!!!!!!!!


body-beast-getting-ready

body-beast-week-1

body-beast-week-2

body-beast-week-3

body-beast-week-4


xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: