Saturday, July 25, 2015

2015 Family and Friends Cruise -Day 6




We had a wonderful time with each and everyone that came on this cruise. We didn't get to spend as much time with some as we would have liked but there was a lot to do and everyone just 

did their own thing. It was so much fun. 

While this trip is over, Don and I are staying an extra week in the Orlando area with Laci and Brian. I am so looking forward to this coming week. 

We got up and got ready to depart from the ship. After breakfast, on the way to our room, we found all this cute towel designs. I love them all. 







I love the giant chess set. I would love to have one of these


We went down to find my cousins as they were going to be some of the first off the ship.
I loved that they were able to make this trip and so happy they enjoyed it as much as they did. 

We got off the ship and we were all surprised at how quick and smooth it went. Now its time to head to Orlando and enjoy Laci, Brian and a few things that Florida has to offer. So excited about this coming week.


Kisha and Scott went to the Chef's Table on the ship. I am so glad she got to go. She really wanted to do that and she loved it. 

Here's some of my favorite photos from our cruise















THANKS EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS SUCH A WONDERFUL AND FUN TRIP. I LOVE YOU ALL






xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: